Veronica's Sewing Supplies
Full Service Store Specializing in Quilting
Janome Machines, Babylock Sergers, Handi Quilter Longarm, and the sit
down version Sweet Sixteen
- Fabrics: thousands of bolts in beautiful colors, quality quilting fabrics, huge
selection on the color wall, landscapes, batik, novelty, Christmas,
- Panels – Baby, Christmas, Farming, Floral, Halloween, Sewing, Scenery,
Thanksgiving, Trucks & Cars, Wildlife including beautiful digital prints.
- Gorgeous quilting flannels, soft, warm & cozy.
- Quilter's Quarters – Hundreds & hundreds all grouped for your shopping
- Quilt Batting, Including Bamboo, Silk, Fusible, Wool, low loft, medium loft,
high loft and more. Several kinds to choose from.
- Quilt Backings 108" wide, over 80 choices
- Over 30 Baby Panels. Coordinates to match, plus flannel backs.
- Basic broadcloth.
- Minkee Solids, Bumps, Cuddle, Plush and Prints
- Polar Fleece - Huge selection ideal for double sided tied polar fleece
- Baby Polar Fleece – beautiful colors for fringe blanket.
- Lots of kits Ready to go for your shopping convenience.
- Patterns –Burda, Kwik Sew.
- Quilting books & patterns, all Deb Tucker Rulers & Technique sheets.
- Notions – A great selection of quilting & regular sewing notions. If we don't
already have a notion you need, we'll special order it for you.
- Threads: Aurifil, Gütermann, 120 Sulky Blendables, King Tut, Signature,
and Machine Embroidery, Wooly Nylon
- Buttons for every occasion, great for scrapbooking, lots of Dress Up
- Embroidery floss, DMC 385 shades
- Zippers – Zippers & More zippers, Also Special orders welcome.
- Continual Store Special tables at 30-40% off fabric, and $8.00/m tables.
- Weekly in store specials
- Great Giftware lines, purses, scarves, jewelry, puzzles, serviettes, crystals,
Seasonal ornaments, Ladies and children's giftware and more. Ladies tops
and capes, environmentally friendly mugs, reusable shopping bags.
- Serving the public for over 40 years
- Open Mon. – Fri. 9:30am - 5:30pm, Sat 9:30 am – 4 pm
- Knowledgeable, friendly fabric consultants, ready to help you with
- Website: Shop online: www.veronicasewingsupplies.com
- Alteration department.
- Authorized service department for Sewing Machines and Sergers.
- Scissor sharpening and pinking shears.
- Special Orders welcome need something special, we will try and help
- Mail orders welcome.
- Promotions and sales offered throughout the year.
- Register your name on our email list for information and specials.
- We advertise in the Saskatchewan & Alberta Country Register
- Certified "Square in a Square" instructor on staff.
- In a hurry - don't have time to pick your fabric, tell us what colours and the qualified staff will put ideas together for you.
- Quilts, wall hangings & more, beautifully displayed everywhere in the
store to help give you ideas and inspiration.
- We donate to several charities.
- We are a member of the Canadian Quilter Assoc. and our local Prairie Crocus Guild.
- Monthly Stash Buster Class – The pattern this year is Veronica’s
Village mail outs are welcome, you are welcome to get this pattern
that was designed for our store without coming to class, email or