Veronica's Sewing Supplies
Full Service Store Specializing in Quilting
Janome, Babylock Sewing Machines & Sergers, the Sweet
Sixteen plus the Avante 18" and 24" Fusion Handi Quilter and
Frame, and the 15" and the New 17" Bailey Home Quilter
- Little Gracie II, Pinnacle and Majestic Quilt Frames
- Fabrics: thousands of bolts in beautiful colors, great
quality quilting fabrics, huge selection of landscapes, bali,
novelty, Christmas, great blenders & more.
- Panels - great assortment of Farming, Wildlife, Sewing,
Thanksgiving, Halloween, Music, African Wildlife, Space
- Gorgeous quilting flannels, soft, warm & cozy. Over 400 bolts.
- Quilter's Quarters – Hundreds & hundreds all grouped for your
shopping convenience, 5 for $20 or selected ones at $2.00 each
- Quilt Batting, 15 styles available, Including New Bamboo,
Silk, Fusible, low loft, medium loft, high loft and more.
- Quilt Backings 108" wide, 65 choices
- Over 30 Baby Panels. Coordinates to match, plus flannel backs
starting as low as $4.99/m.
- Basic broadcloth. $3.99 - $4.99 in a huge array of colors.
- Minkee Solids, Bumps and Prints.
- Polar Fleece – Huge selection ideal for double sided, tied polar
- Baby Polar Fleece – beautiful colors for fringe blanket. Kits
available, free pattern.
- Lots of kits – Bargello, Border Creek, Big & Bold, Couch
Potato Munchies, Crown Jewels, Chenille, 3 French Braids
Quilts, Floral Tiles, Flying High, Folded Table Centers, Minkee
Baby Bubbles, Minkee Rail Quilt, Moroccan Tile, Para Block,
Sweet Dreams, Paper Pieced Seasonal Table Runner,
Posh Poppy's, Seasons, Snowman, Spinning Leaves,
Tradewinds, Witches, Snowmen, Santas, Owls and more.
See our web site.
- Patterns –Burda, Butterick See & Sew, Kwik Sew.
- Sale Patterns $1.00/pattern
- Quilting books & patterns, all Deb Tucker Rulers & Technique
- Quilting magazines.
- Notions – A great selection of quilting & regular sewing
notions. If we don't already have a notion you need, we'll
special order it for you.
- Threads :, Aurofil, Gütermann, 120 Sulky Blendables, King
Tut, Signature, and Machine Embroidery, Wooly Nylon
Buttons Galore for every occasion embellish your quilt or great
for scrapbooking, lots of Dress Up Buttons.
- Embroidery floss, DMC 385 shades
- Zippers – Zippers & More zippers, Also Special orders
- Continual Store Special tables at 30-40% off fabric
- Over 300 bolts on the discount table
- Weekly in store specials
- Great Giftware lines, purses, scarves, candles, jewelry, pens,
plaques, puzzles, teas, serviettes, Ladies and children's giftware
Full Service Sewing Store Specializing In Quilting
- A store front available to serve you 6 days a week.
- Website: Shop on line: www.veronicasewingsupplies.com
- Open Mon. – Fri. 9 a.m. – 5:30 p.m., Thru. 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. Sat 9 a.m – 4 p.m
- Knowledgeable, friendly fabric consultants, ready to help you with your project.
- Alteration department.
- Very special sewers cards - credits back on your purchases.
- Authorized service department for Sewing Machines and Sergers.
- Scissor sharpening and pinking shears. $7.00/pair.
- Several Block of the Month Programs – Mail Out Programs such as Square in a Square Set A & B, Border Creek Mystery & Stash Busters. Check our website.
- Quilting Classes all levels, Quilting Workshops, Mini quilting Retreats on weekends.
- Home Ec Students and Teachers Discount Cards.
- Special Orders welcome, need something special, we will try and help you.
- Mail orders welcome.
- Promotions and sales offered throughout the year.
- Annual Show 'N Tell Tea in April
- 20% off your fabrics & notions purchased the day of, before or after your birthday as your gift from us.
- Register your name on our email list for information and specials.
- We advertise in the Saskatchewan & Alberta Country Register as well as the Crossroads (dates to remember) and the Bean.
- Certified "Square in a Square" instructor on staff.
- In a hurry - don't have time to pick your fabric, tell us what colours and the qualified staff will put ideas together for you.
- Samples beautifully displayed everywhere in the store to help give you ideas and inspiration.
- We donate fabric to charity quilters.
- We are a member of the Canadian Quilter Assoc. and our local Prairie Crocus Guild.
- We attend the American and Canadian Quilt Shows to bring you the latest.